Finally you can retrived tripadvisor reviews and show it in your site with options
(recent or best, limit till 10 reviews)
with a simply shortcode [tripadvisorsc] to put in your widget text or directly in in posts and pages.
Modifing the css you can customize the style of the plugin.
Settings -> Tripadvisor Stream
How do I use this plugin?
You can use this plugin simply call the shortcode and defining the following options in the settings->tripadvisor Stream or definig the options directly in the shortcode
Using shortcode attributes
- name = ‘Restaurant hotel name’
- url = ‘Restaurant_Review-g3334523-d3568537-Reviews-Lo_Stuzzichino-Guamo_Province_of_Lucca_Tuscany.html’
- id = 3568537 //you can find it in the url
- minrate = 2 //the minimu stars for the reviews
- limit = 5 //show only 5 reviews
- lang = ‘it’ //show language it or en
- sortby = ‘recent’ // show ‘recent’or ‘best’
Manual install: Unzip the file into your WordPress plugin-directory. Activate the plugin in wp-admin.
Install through WordPress admin:
* Go to Plugins > Add New. Search for « TripAdvisor Stream ».
* Locate the plugin in the search results.
* Click « Install now ».
* Click « Activate ».
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tripadvisor Stream” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- added ‘sessionStorage’ for the reviews so you don’t have to reload from tripadvisor everytime if you have the shortcode in more pages