Enhance your administrator/moderator experience in the comments administration pages with a rich text editor.
Comment moderation shouldn’t look like coding. Also, many bloggers don’t know how to deal with HTML tags…
This simple WordPress plugin fixes this by replacing the quicktags comment editor with a simple TinyMCE rich text editor under the:
- Aseɣwen n tiririt.
- Aseɣwen n teẓrigt tuzribt.
- Edit Comment page.
It also adds a handy ‘Code’ button if you wish to insert inline code in your replies.
Ulac iɣewwaṛen. Ulac isebtar n iɣewwaṛen.
Just activate it, and enjoy your new comment editing features!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Does the plugin register TinyMCE on the front end comment form?
No. This plugins only enhances the administration experience.
Contributors & Developers
“Modern Admin Comments sɣur WPMarmite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Modern Admin Comments sɣur WPMarmite” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fixed error trying to use get_current_screen() when not available.
- Fixed usage of deprecated JS global.
- Fixed retro compatibility for translations.
- Fixed bug preventing comment reply in WP 5.5.
- Added the Ctrl/Cmd + Enter keyboard shortcut to publish a quick reply.
- Updated assets
- Leqqem ismawen n isiɣzifen
- Lqem amezwaru